The TÜV-tested and flexible d-flexx Traffic Barrier Charlie provides an optimal protection for machines, inventory and employees. Thanks to the easy and fast assembly in combination with individually cutted lengths, traffic routes can be separated quickly and easily from work areas or pedestrian paths. Bollards are a useful addition at the end of the traffic barriers. The fixing material is always included in the delivery.
The fischer ULTRACUT FBS II is the perfect powerful concrete screw for top installation comfort.
|12000001||Charlie End post|
|12000002||Charlie Middle post|
|12000003||Charlie Standard beam Ø 160mm, L=930mm|
|12000004||Charlie Individual beam Ø 160mm, L=400-929mm|
- Tested to withstand force of (Joule) 10.000 J
- Vehicle weight equivalent (kg) 5.000 kg
- Vehicle equivalent speed (km/h) 7,2 km/h
- Equivalent angle of impact 90°
- Deflection zone 250 mm
- Chemical Resistance high - ISO/TR 10358
- Temperature Range -10° up to + 50°
- Recyclability 100%
- Material: Polyethylene
- Colour: Yellow (like RAL 1018 traffic yellow) / black
- Indoor use: Yes
- Outdoor use: Yes
- Boreholes: 4
- Fixing The fixing material is included. The Fischer ULTRACUT FBS II is the perfect powerful concrete screw for top installation comfort.
- Fixing dimensions: M12X85