SALES AND DELIVERY TERMS
Picked and packed and ready to go
Our local sales companies are backed up by daily deliveries from the biggest warehouse of mesh panels in the world at Troax production facilities in Sweden, UK, Italy and China. Most deliveries are shipped directly to our customers and we also have strategically located distribution centers in Europe, USA, and Asia.
Troax sales terms are according to Orgalime S 2012. To get a copy of the sales terms please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Products manufactured by Troax are covered by 2-years warranty. Troax supplies a range of products from other brands. These products are covered by the warranty terms of each supplier, e.g. switches are often covered by a 1-year warranty.
- Delivery is carried out during normal working days in each destination country, weekdays.
- Delivery is done by a tail lift in Sweden (max 7 load meters) and by trailer/container to all other countries in the world.
- Extra costs may occur in the case that the consignee is not able/in place to unload the material within 1 hour after the arrival of the vehicle. The same applies in the case that the destination cannot be reached with standard vehicles (low bridges, environment zones, etc.).
- Delivery is normally carried out with delivery term DAP Incoterms 2010 - Delivered At Place (delivered a place of destination, excluding import declarations, VAT, customs fees and any local taxes). In the occasion of a collect freight, we offer the delivery term EXW Incoterms 2010 – Ex Works (Including loading on the arriving vehicle but excluding export declaration). For Sea, we apply DAP, CFR, CIF Incoterms 2010.
- Other Incoterms may be applicable upon acceptance from Troax logistics department
- DDP and FCA are not accepted
- Please, if applicable, always supply broker information for destination country and any other needed information as i.e. import license numbers etc.
- Visible damages must be noted on the freight note (or at a handheld computer if that is the forwarders freight note) supplied by the forwarder before signing the material.
- Hidden damages must be reported within seven calendar days after receiving the material, later claims will not be accepted.
- Damaged material claimed must be retained at customer site/and or return shipping for inspection. Please, advise your local Troax contact on how to proceed in the event of damage.
- Note any missing collies/bundles on the freight note supplied by the forwarder. No later claims can be done without any written comments. Missing material, delays, and damages are regulated through NSAB2015 for the Nordics and the CMR convention for the rest of the world.
- Unloading the goods and risk of damages when unloading is the customer’s responsibility within our stated delivery terms.
- Costs arising during transport which is outside our control will be invoiced forward as i.e. Customs inspections or delay costs for import clearance in applicable cases.
Would you like to contact us?
Find contact information for sales staff at your local sales office here.